Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

First of all I could write an entire book full of facts about my 31 December 2016 visit to this hellhole. Visited the auto dealership to purchase a car.

After the customary processes (test drive, trade in appraisal and out the door price negotiation) between Justin Clark Sales Consultant, Rinaldo Campana Sales Manager and another Manager whom refused to provide his name so we shall call him 'X', I could not agreed with their offer as it was higher than another dealer. I asked for my car keys which were never handed back because Mr X approached Justin and I and said he would do the deal at $28,500 to which I agreed and shook his hand. I told them I needed to be out of there by 8pm to attend a family new year gathering. Well at 9pm Rinaldo rushers in that he could not do the deal at the agreed price.

He provided a much higher figure, i was furious as by this time I had been in this infernal place for 5 hours! Mr X would not agree he quoted me the agreed price but two of his salesmen and I said he did. I am certain their plan was to keep me there and force a higher $ on me.

Also the car I was purchasing was being brought from another dealer, it was not there and all of the sales and managers personnel had their coats on. even their cars were being warmed up outside.

Review about: Malloy Hyundai Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments